1.26.2009

Untitled...

So it's been a couple of days... And I haven't really had much of anything to write about... But now I do.

Recently, I found out that Josh's brother [Raf] got married. His wife's name is Britney. So, she's actually super cute. She seems really smiley. I like smiley people. And apparently she's going to make Josh an uncle. Awwwww, how cute, right?

And my house is freezing. Just thought I'd tell you that.
I have dance class today. It's the second class. It's really fun. Me and Myda are doing Polynesian Dance. We're gonna be shakin' our boooohoootyyyys.
Sorry, the Tyra show is kind of distracting me. I guess my life really isn't all that interesting today.

Over the weekend, me and my parents went to the Home&Garden Show out at Cal Expo. It was super fun. I bought 3 pairs of sunglasses. We bought some super tasty garlic mustard. I got to see the ShamWow people! I was super stoked. But even better than ShamWows are Super Absorbers!! It's like a brick of absorbing awesome-ness.

And now I'm going to put my dance class stuff together.

-M


Oh, if you happen to be female and reading this, go to L' Occtaine and buy the Riz Rice facial stuff. It really works.

Love it.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment